Sorry for the radio silence around here. Wes and I have some big deals cooking and those projects required my attention during what is usually known as my blogging time around here. Fret not, I expect to be back to my regular inanity sometime tomorrow.
For now, here are the things we know:
- Our wallets love Pedigree dog food (for the delightful cheapness) but Doc’s stomach certainly does not. Our downstairs family room has become a bit of a biohazard zone as of late. We’re considering making Doc’s colon an outdoor colon.
- Barring a global disaster of some kind, Wes will be going back to school on Monday. I’ll get into the details of that decision later.
- Our home loan modification is almost done. THANK GOODNESS.
- Eating two brownies in one evening always seems like a terrific idea until afterward when your stomach is indignant and you can’t move for fear of losing dessert and dinner.
- Seriously. The dog. Oh my goodness.
I hope you’re all having a lovely evening/morning/afternoon/day and I look forward to dishing the details on most of that stuff tomorrow.