The heat is sucking my creativity right out of my eyes, replacing it only with a strange anxiety about my plane getting hit by lightning tomorrow and the creeping realization that I may never be finished with the project I started at work last week. This heat is nefarious, I tell you. If I didn’t have so much cold booze lying around, none of us would ever make it out of this alive.
Thanks to the heat and my insane craziness at work lately, I have had next to no time to troll around the Internet looking for fun things to show off to you. Sorry about that. In lieu of a lame post about how I have no Thing That Does Not Suck for today, I thought I’d leave it up to you. I’ll propose some things that I think definitely do not suck, and you guys can pick for yourself.
Ready? Set? Rock the vote!
What do you think should be this week's Thing That Does Not Suck?
- I'm having a really bad day. Right now? There are no things that do not suck. (10%, 1 Votes)
- Ice-cold margarita, consumed on a lazy afternoon in the perfect sunshine. (10%, 1 Votes)
- Piping hot thin-crust pizza, delivered to my door and eaten entirely in one sitting. (40%, 4 Votes)
- In-N-Out. Fresh hamburger, crisp fries right out of the grease, milkshakes made with real shakes. Heavenly perfection! (20%, 2 Votes)
- Genoise cake with fresh strawberry mousse filling, buttercream frosting, and white chocolate shavings. Just knowing this exists means all is right in the world. (20%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 10